Saturday, May 2, 2009

Blogging Experience

Blogging was a brand new experience for me. I enjoy it because its more of an informal reflection and easy to write. Blogging is an easy way to hear your students views and I could see myself using blogging as a way to understand the class a little better. Some students have a difficult time always communicating and participating in class and blogging can make it easier for them to communicate what they don't get to in class and also allows the teacher to understand them a little better. Blogging also is also a classroom discussion outside of the classroom; it offers students and teachers a chance to verbalize what they may have forgotten or not have gotten the opportunity to during the class period. Involving students in blogging introduces them to technology and education. All in all I feel blogging is a very useful tool outside of the classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment